Monday 22 April 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge Day 11

Put your music player on shuffle and write ten songs that pop up
 
 
I subscribe to deezer.com, an amazing music service that lets you stream almost any music ever.  They also do up to date charts - my favourites are general, rock and country/folk though I occasionally go for the reggae and hip-hop charts too.  My current favourite tracks on the Deezer charts are: 
 
  • Pompeii by Bastille
  • Ho Hey by The Lumineers
  • Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye
  • A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
  • Too Close by Alex Clare
  • Stay Out by Nina Nesbitt
  • Hey, Soul Sister by Train
  • Seen It All by Jake Bugg
  • Please Don't Say You Love Me by Gabrielle Aplin
  • Riff Off from Pitch Perfect OST
 
 
What are you favourite 10 tracks?
 
Have you tried Deezer?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x