Thursday 25 April 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge Day 13

Somewhere you would like to move or visit

I am desperate to visit America.  I went a few times when I was younger but the last few years I have wanted to go again.  My problem now is how to narrow down all the places I want to visit into a 3 week trip.  We have friends in Boston and I would love to see some places on the East Coast in the Summer - Cape Cod has been highly recommended by a good friend.   Some travelling around California is also high on my to-do list. 


Does anyone have any great recommendations?  We have 3 weeks and it has to be in July.  We would like to see a few different places but I don't want to spend the whole time rushing around or travelling from place to place.  Food needs to play a big role in this trip too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x