Sunday 28 April 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge Day 17

Your highs and lows of the year

HIGHS
My 30th birthday celebrations!  This lasted for over a week, with a meal out with work peeps; afternoon tea with my mum, dad, sister Hatts and her boyfriend Phil; a night in with Harry and a scrummy M&S meal; a weekend with my best friends when we had a pamper day, a meal out and a BBQ in our almost-finished garden; a take-away with a good friend from school (who told me the fab news that she is having a baby!!) and a special meal cooked by my sis.  As you can tell, I am a teensy bit obsessed with food!  I had an amazing time and felt so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. 


I had some fab pressies and gorgeous cards this year.  Thanks guys!
Reviews coming soon...
 


LOWS
Well, I don't like to be negative and touch wood I haven't had any big lows this year so I have 2 little things, sticking with the birthday theme:
I regret not getting any decent photos of my birthday week so I will be texting around trying to see if anyone else got some.
I was sad that Harry was poorly over my birthday too.  He missed almost the whole weekend :( 




What have been your highs and lows of the year so far?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x