Saturday 13 April 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge Day 2

Where would you like to be in 10 years?
 
 
 
Obviously after winning the lottery, I will be in a massive mansion living the high life. 
I have heard Beckingham Palace is up for sale so that would do!

But more realistically, I will be about to turn 40, blimey!  By then I would love to be settled in my 'forever home'.  If I can't have a mansion, I would at least like a comfortable home with a lovely garden.  I would like to have had all the children I am going to have - maybe 2 - and still have all mine and Harry's family living nearby.  I would like to still be happy at work and have the balance right.  Quite simple really!

What can you see for yourself in 10 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x