Saturday 6 April 2013

REVIEW Serendipity Health and Beauty Studio

This morning my lovely mum treated me to an aromatherapy massage and afternoon (well, morning!) tea at Serendipity Health and Beauty Studio in East Heckington, Lincolnshire.  She bought the deal on Groupon which can be dicey - we have been to lots of great places but lots of quite ropey ones too with vouchers.  Well, this place was certainly one of the good ones!  Set in the beautifully renovated old buildings of Elm Grange, this place is truly a hidden gem.  My massage was with Wendy and I have to say this was the BEST massage I have ever had.  She used a lovely mix of scented oils and used just the right pressure - like Goldilocks, not too firm, not too light.  It was so relaxing and really felt like it was working out any knots. 


Following our treatment, we had a 3-tier cake stand of delights including sandwiches, scones and a slice of Victoria Sponge at the adjoining cafĂ©, Serendipitea.  My favourite part of this was the fab background music - lots of swing which was the perfect accompaniment to the quaint nibbles.


Overall, this was a lovely way to spend the morning and I would highly recommend a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x