Saturday 4 May 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge Catch Up!

I have been super-busy with work lately but I didn't want to give up completely on the 30 day writing challenge.  I thought I would condense the next few posts into one though, so my feed isn't consumed with all these days in a row!


Day 18 - Your job
I am primary school teacher.  I currently teach a lovely Year 2 class in a large school.  I also bake cupcakes - visit www.cloudninecupcakes.co.uk!



Day 19 - Your parents
My parents both turn 60 this year so I have to get my thinking cap on for their birthdays!  Any suggestions would be gratefully received!
 
 

Day 20 - How important you think education is
Given that my job is a teacher, it would be a bit rubbish if I didn't think it was vital!  I remember working in a petrol station in my gap year and an adult came in who needed me to read what was in the sandwiches to them as they couldn't read it themselves.  That has stuck with me ever since.

 

Day 21 - One of your favourite shows
I loved Broadchurch!  Everyone at work had been talking about it for ages and I never got around to watching.  There was so much hype though so 2 days before the final episode, I binged on Catch-up and watched the whole series in 2 nights!




Day 22 - How have you changed in the past two years?
I would say the two biggest ways I have changed over the past two years is my cupcake baking and starting this blog.  I just love having something new and interesting to focus on!


 

Day 23 - Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive
Alex Pettyfer - the only choice for Mr Grey!
 
A handsome Tudor and an even more handsome Superman!
 
Steve Jones
 
So funny too!
 
 
Barry Sloane aka Aiden Mathis in Revenge.  He did not look this hot in Hollyoaks!
 
 
 
 
On that delightful note I shall leave it there!
Do you agree with my choices?!
 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x