Tuesday 30 July 2013

REVIEW - Emma Hardie Body Scrub and Mask

I found this in TKMaxx for a bargainous-but-still-rather-steep £19.99 (down from £45.99).   I was intrigued by this - although I have tried many a body scrub, this is my first body mask AND my first product from the much-hyped Emma Hardie.

First of all, the packaging.  As usual for Emma Hardie, the tub looks high-end but is quite big and clumpy for the amount of product it actually holds, making it a bit of a pain to use in the shower.



The product itself is thick and grainy which means it doesn't slide straight off and it gives a thorough exfoliation.  I then left it on for about 5 minutes.  It washed off quite easily and left my skin feeling super smooth and well moisturised.  Even tough areas such as elbows were left feeling like a baby! The scrub smelt nice on application - a summery blend of citrus, florals and herb notes - but left no real scent after it was rinsed off.



I really love the effect this gave and it was perfect as part of my pre-holiday prep.  However, I used quite a lot in just one application to ensure I had enough on for the mask element, so its per-use value for money is not great.






A really great scrub that does the job of softening the skin.  Just loses 1 star for value.  


Have you tried this product?

Do you have any other recommendations from Emma Hardie?



2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try Emma Hardy products but can't justify the price tag. I didn't know they sold them in TX Maxx so will be looking out for some of her stuff next time I'm in there. I heard the cleansing barm is a must have.

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to find an Emma hardie serum there at the wknd! You need to get in there and grab a bargain!

      Rebecca x

      Delete

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x