Wednesday 18 September 2013

CUPCAKES - 1st birthday



Before I was Cloud Nine Indulgence, I was Cloud Nine Cupcakes.  Well, I still am but I this is my first cupcakes post on my blog!  So here goes...


At the weekend I had an order for 40 1st birthday cupcakes.  I was given a picture of the main cake and designed the spots and numbers in colours to match - lime green, blue and chocolate brown.  There were 10 each of raspberry & white chocolate, vanilla, chocolate and chocolate orange.  These are probably the 4 flavours that get ordered the most.  



Would you like to see more cupcake posts here?

Would you be interested in recipes or how-tos?  


2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes sound and look delicious!! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like indulging in the left overs!

      Rebecca x

      Delete

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x