Monday 21 October 2013

Winter Warmers Wishlist

 


I have to admit that I'm feeling a little rubbish about buying clothes at the moment (my Weightloss Wednesday posts should give an idea as to why!) but 2 things that always feel good are Autumn/Winter knitwear and accessories - think dark handbags, woolly knits and cosy scarves and gloves.  So here is a couple of wishlists of the things that I'm after that don't fill me with dread about trying them on!


So cute to wear over a pair of black or grey gloves, teamed with a thin jumper and gilet.

The ultimate Winter indulgence - these are on my wishlist for a reason - I don't think I could ever afford this much on socks!  And they're in the Stocking Fillers section - how expensive is that stocking??!!

Zara Everyday Shopper in Burgundy £19.99
A lovelyhandbag in a gorgeous deep wine colour, perfect for Autumn and such a bargain!

Zara Woollen Hat £22.99
Such a cute snowy coloured bobble hat.  I love these for when the weather gets colder.





1.  Topshop Angora Hoodie £46
I LOVE hoodies, especially when they are that bit smarter and nicer.  The only problem I have with this though is that I don't like how Angora fibres get into my eyes so easily, grr!

2.  Warehouse Zip Shoulder Textured Jumper £40
This is a lovely soft pink colour and the long line means it can be worn with leggings or jeggings and big boots.

3.  Warehouse Rib Front Stitch Jumper £36
A loose fit, flattering cut and optical illusion patterned stitching all help to hide those Winter sins!

4.  Monsoon Irina Chevron Knit Cardigan £59
This looks perfect for throwing on on chilly evenings but I may have to wait for the Monsoon sale as it is a little steep!

5.  Warehouse Zip Back Oversized Jumper £38
A gorgeous soft grey colour that works well with black jeans and leggings.

6.  Warehouse Slouchy Cable Zip Back Jumper £42
I really love the colour of this - it gets me away from my typical neutrals and blacks and brings a bit of sunshine to the cold weather!



What Winter Warmers are on your wishlists this year?

Leave me your links if you have done a wishlist post!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read all your lovely comments. Let me know if you stop by!
Rebecca x